– SET closed at 1670.41 points, increased by 0.70 points or 0.04% with a trading value of THB 44.22 billion. Thai Market has been slowing down after increasing to respond to the interest rate cut of Fed. The less concerned of government forming and the successful trade deal between the U.S. and Mexico reflected positive sentiment which brought the investors to return to invest in the Thai market again.
– Propriety Trading and Foreign Investors net bought Thai shares THB1036.62 million while Individuals poured a net sell of THB 835.11 million for the 7th day.
– WORK expected to rebound in 2H19 from overhaul program reschedule, analyst gave TP at ฿25.
– Investors plunged BEM 6% for profit taking after gaining 54% in 52W while SET plunged 3%.
– SAWAD expected 2019 profit to reach a new high, hyping to enter SET 50.
– UREKA invested ฿50 million in “BS Myco Biotech” to advance in biopharmaceutical products.
– PTG fell 5.78% and closed the day at THB16.30/share, decreased by THB1 or 5.78%, the highest was THB17.10 and the lowest was THB16.10 with a trading value of THB756,438,000. A decrease in PTG might be the effect from investors sold the share for speculation, after the share price crossed over the target price for 2 months.
– BEM fell 5% and closed the day at THB11.40/share, the highest was at THB11.90 and the lowest was THB11.30 with a trading value of THB 2.95 billion. The fall might due to the profit taking from investors as the price advanced nonstop and surpassed analysts’ consensus target price which is ฿11.60/share. Furthermore, there was a rumour about the scraping of expressway concession by BJT’s “Anutin” circulates.
– CPN invested THB1 million to establish “CPN and HKL” to study the development of the mixed-use project.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 12, 2019