– AOT signed a contract with NWR for a construction of Runway 3 at Suvarnabhumi Airport with a total value of 9.7 billion baht. The construction date will commence on October 1, having three years of construction period.
– Investors speculated on THAI, hiking the share price to close 7% higher yesterday after the Central Bankruptcy Court of Thailand gave a green light to its rehabilitation plans and appointed EY Corporation Advisory Services Company Limited along with six other executives as the planners.
Mr. Chansin Treenuchagron stated that the rehabilitation plans would be completed by 4Q20, expecting the company to recover within five years from now.
– TASCO and TIPCO fell 14.64% and 14.48%, respectively, after the U.S. ordered a shutdown of the oil procurement to its refinery in Myanmar, while the impact could be around 50-60% to TASCO’s revenue and around 20-30% or 0.44-0.63 baht per share to its net profit.
– 3Q20 profit for KTC would recover to 1.3 billion baht, increasing 13.2% YoY over better assets quality, while the credit card usage in August started to return to normal and expect to expand its car for cash loans business.
– Golden Music Limited expected to file a petition to the arbitrator to force “Pradej Kitti-itsaranon” to return all WEH’s shares after default in the share purchase agreement, while exercising his rights on the aforementioned stake for his own benefit in the General Shareholder Meeting on September 10, 2020.