– SET Index closed at 1,544.11 points, increased 10 points or 0.65% with a trading value of 104 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market performed better than the regional market, buoyed by the energy and banking sectors from a surge in oil prices and oil yield, respectively.
The analyst expected SET Index next week to move sideways within the support level at 1,500-1,510 points and a resistance level at 1,560 points, while advising investors to monitor the development of U.S. bond yield.
– A 3 billion baht selloff from Local Individuals erased SET’s gain to only 10 points amid surging oil prices.
– SET put BEAUTY in a “cash balance” measure from March 8, 2021 – April 16, 2021.
– WHA expected higher sales revenue from transferring land in industrial estate along with a recovery in logistics business.
– RBF booked 272 million baht from selling two hotels.
– RS expected revenue in 2021 to reach 5.7 billion baht, advancing to penetrate commerce business with more new products.
– BAFS surged more than 3% after acquiring 7 solar farms from PDI, expecting to record ฿120Mn to its revenue in 2021.
– Analysts expected significant contribution from PTG’s non-oil, recommending “BUY” at Bt27.00/share.
– Analysts raised SAWAD’s target price to ฿101, seeing partnership with GSB as a growth driver.
– Stocks in Focus on March 5, 2021: TOP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿64.00/share) and ILM (Country Group Securities TP at ฿18.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 5, 2021