– SET Index closed at 1,571.04 points, increased 0.21 points or 0.01% with a trading value of 93.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the global market traded in volatile sessions due to concerns of the prolonged impact from Covid-19.
Meanwhile, China still prohibited travelling abroad even though the country had a wide range vaccination. The reporter stated that China would want to focus on rebuilding domestic tourism first.
As for the Thai stock market, the ICT, energy and banking sectors buoyed the market to close slightly above as investors focused on stocks with individual catalysts.
The analyst expected SET Index to move between 1,560-1,585 points in tomorrow’s session.
– A selling pressure from Foreign Investors and Individual Investors seconds before closing mitigated SET Index’s gain to 0.21pts.
– Thai exports dropped 2.59% in February as the pandemic still weighed on the global economy.
– Thailand approved the third Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use from Johnson & Johnson.
– WORK continued to edge higher, closing with a 12% gain while the analyst revised up its 2021 earnings to 224 million baht, representing a 41% growth.
– RT soared 7% to Bt2.38 with 20% revenue growth projection. The analyst recommended “BUY” at Bt3.00 per share.
– EA jumped 4.26% to Bt61.25 with a projection of 1.35 million units of EV in 2035.
– RJH increased 5.61%. The analyst affirmed solid earnings in 1Q21, recommending “BUY” with a target price at ฿30.00/share.
– GPSC rose 4% after the government urged to speed up EV production. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿82.00/share.
– BPP jumped 4.21% ahead of the government’s EV roadmap. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿21.20/share.
– ACE signed a PPA with EGAT for Nabon 1-Nabon 2 Clean Energy Power Plants in Nakhon Sri Thammarat.
– BCP invested ฿50Mn in acquiring “WINNONIE” to enhance the leadership in green energy innovation.
– Stocks in Focus on March 25, 2021: PLANB (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿9.75/share) and CKP (KGI Securities TP at ฿6.80/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 25, 2021