– SET Index closed at 1,576.79 points, increased 17.56 points or 1.13% with a trading value of 94.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed higher after the new Covid-19 showed a sign of stability. Meanwhile, the earnings announcement of SCGP and PTTEP that came out higher sent positive sentiment to the market.
In addition, the analyst advised investors to monitor the Fed’s meeting tonight, expecting the QE to continue. The analyst expected SET Index to edge higher tomorrow if there is no new negative factor, giving a support level at 1,565 points and a resistance level at 1,580-,1600 points.
– Foreign Investors led Proprietary Trading and Local Institutions with a net buy of 1.9 billion baht to buoy SET Index by 17.5 points.
– Thailand’s Covid-19 cases surpassed 60,000, while the death toll reached 178.
– JWD invests ฿175Mn to strengthen transportation business by taking over “VNS Transport”.
– AAV drops 2%. The analyst pointed out liquidation and dilution risks in the restructuring plan.
– The analyst expected strong global demand for logistics and E-Commerce could drive LEO’s net profit to a record high in 1Q21.
– GUNKUL gained 4%. The analysts expected a skyrocket of net profit in 1Q, giving a target price at ฿4.50/share.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” on SCGP with a target price of Bt60 after an outstanding 1Q earnings.
– Higher oil prices pushed PTTEP’s net profit in 1Q up over 360% to US$376Mn.
– Stocks in Focus on April 28, 2021: ICHI (KTBST Securities TP at ฿17.00/share) and SPALI (Phillip Securities TP at ฿24.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 28, 2021