– BBL issues 2 series of notes $1.2bln. for overseas institutional investors
– TLUXE establishes Thai Luxe Enterprise (Thailand) Company Limited as its new subsidiary to engage in the business of manufacturing of aquatic animals feed and pet feed business with the registered capital of 1 million baht.
– TAKUNI acquires another project worth 89 million baht from CAZ (Thailand) Public Company Limited to work on building platform & ladder fabrication for Olefins Reconfiguration Project
– THAI denies of the 20 billion baht capital increase rumors.
– TAPAC has appointed Mr. Sudhipongse Phuaphanprasert as chairman of executive committee.
– GREEN will takeover a 5MWsolar farms dairy cooperatives in Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
– SAFARI insists that the fire on two of its restaurants in the zoo will not have any effects on its business.
– SPC books 61 million baht after selling 0.23% of “Farm House” shares to TFMAMA
– PPS appoints Mr. Theerathon Tharachai as its deputy managing director of finance and organization management.
– TTCL has entered a new contract worth 48.5 million baht in Timor-Leste.
– The proprietary trading closed the day with a net of 1.2 billion baht in buying, while the local individuals still set their mind in selloff for three straight days.
– SET closed at 1,752.11 points, up 2.31 or 0.13% with the total value of 67.6 billion baht.