– SET Hiked right of the bat, despite the fallen in U.S. stock market.
– CHOW made a quick earning, scooping ฿3.1M. from Mae Fah Luang’s solar rooftop project.
– KTC 3Q18 jumped 65% net ฿1.4Bln. profit from personal loan interest and bad debt recovery.
– NPPG invests ฿80M. to acquire Kitchen Plus/Baan Krua Thai restaurants.
– TISCO booked ฿1.84bln. in 3Q18 from loan interest and financial lease.
– Shattering “Illusory Demand” ICHI “TAN” might really come to a dead end.
– VGI poured 20 billion baht of investment to take over businesses and to enter joint ventures.
– ECF gained 6.45% back after clearing the false rumors of Super Trade shares manipulation.
– “Nop” filed a complaint again his family, “Narongdej”, to secretly selling projects for 4 billion baht.
– Thailand is No. 2 in Alipay usage during Chinese golden week.
– Rama IX hospital set its IPO at ฿11.60/share, making it initial trade on October 16-19, 2018.
– Big pocket for local institutions to finish the day with 4.7 billion baht in “buy” to rival three others who joined in a selloff.
– SET rebounded to close at 1,696.16 points, jumped 13.27 points or 0.79% with 39.6 billion baht in total value. Asian markets closed above yesterday’s closing, while European markets also follow Asian’s.