– October 2018: the biggest Asian equities sell-off from foreigners in 7 Years!
– CK posted strong 3Q growth, Maybank recommended “BUY” at TP ฿31.00/share.
– RATCH’s wind farm in Australia is back in operation after the halting from burnt on November 13, 2018.
– ITD’s 3Q18 profit edged up 7% from interest income and unrealized gains.
– TRUE turned around to find ฿384 million of profit in 3Q18 from high revenue.
– CPF kept steady pace with ฿4.9 billion of profit in 3Q18.
– NOK fell to recover and added ฿1.1 billion of loss from 3Q to its milestones.
– TFMAMA’s 3Q profit hiked 16% from high sales volume.
– GL saw profit in 3Q18 after lowered expense allowance, J Trust civil case will be settled on December 7, 2018.
– Local institutions and foreign investors combined in a ฿3 billion selloff and plunged SET by 13 points.
– SET closed at 1,638.83 points, fell 13.47 points or 0.82% with ฿44.2 billion in total value. The fall was due to the disappointment in companies after reporting 3Q financial statement, along with the dispute in UK over Brexit deal.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 15, 2018