– Nomura gave 12 months target price for PSTC at ฿1.03/share from its new fuel pipeline project.
– “Somphop” clarified doubters over SISB, asserting school business saw constant profits every year.
– Unanimous votes from shareholders approved NEWS in disposing Spring News Channel 9 to TVD.
– BJC seized more than half of WG, announcing tender offer at ฿180 for remaining shares.
– CMC shares plunged after investors saw that the its own executives only bought small portions of the shares.
– OGC reported a temporarily shut down Soda-Lime Furnace (Furnace A) for maintenance.
– Local institutions and individuals joined hands to buy 764 million, supporting the market for 1.10% gain.
– SET closed at 1,622.10 points, increased 17.70 points or 1.10% with 37 billion in total value.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 23, 2018