– TICON awaited for shareholders’ approvals on 1.1 billion shares capital increase and offering ฿35 billion debentures.
– PACE targeted to open 150 stores of Dean & DeLuca in global airports in 5 Years by entering an agreement with Lagardère, a pioneering global leader in the travel retail industry.
– SCC expanded distribution channels to South Asia by joining hands with “Great Wall” to establish a subsidiary in Bangladesh.
– “Silom Road–Viroj” made a tender offer to “NINE” at ฿1.40, starting December 13, 2018.
– CHO strengthened the business by offering 118 million newly-issued ordinary shares to “Marat Sae-lim”.
– ITEL–ICN won the bidding project worth ฿414.36 million from MEA.
– Brokers recommended “BUY” CPN at the target price of ฿91.25/share, asserted that the company had 18% upside.
– SCB prepared to close 100 branches as people had shifted to digital banking instead.
– Local individuals continued its 4-Day streak as the top buyer to finish the day with ฿1.85bln. in total value. Proprietary trading also joined in buying for ฿262 million.
– SET closed at 1,634.88 points, increased 1.26 points or 0.08% with ฿36.4 billion in total value. The tension between Chinese tech company, Huawei and the US eased a little after Meng Wanzhou was granted a bail.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 12, 2018