– SEAFCO acquired three diaphragm wall and bored pile projects worth ฿180 million.
– BJC projected ฿6.4 billion of profit in 2018 from high sales and constant business expansion.
– PREB bought Town in Town area to develop ฿750 million condominium project.
– SIRI opened its plan for 2019 to be the first developer to construct ‘a home without dust’ while expecting its sales to reach ฿36 billion.
– NWR acquired conversion of overhead line to underground system project worth ฿2 billion.
– BEAUTY advanced in full force, aiming to penetrate Chinese colossal markets by joining ‘Carrot Mall’.
– Individuals took a chance to sell the rips for a total of 1.8 billion, plunged SET Index by 5.60 points.
– SET closed at 1,653.11 points, slipped 5.60 points or 0.34% with 50.1 billion in value. DBS Vickers Securities stated that the market received no new major factors to buoy the trading activities. However, the volume and value of the trading were considerably high compared to the period before the Chinese New Year.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 7, 2019