– D expects revenue to increase by double and reaches THB 1,000 million in 2019 while starting to recognize income from Dental Vision along with the opening Dental Clinic in Sukhumvit.
– 7UP issued over 606 million units of warrants to RO a the ratio of 5:1 which were to be used as working capital for investment in the business of separating and disposing of industrial waste to strengthen 7UP financial status in the long term.
– TISCO plunged 9.51% on its first day of ex-dividend sign. The company will pay a dividend of ฿7.00/share on May 17, 2019.
– VGI invested THB 100 million to acquire 25.01% of ACP to engage in boats advertising media.
– THAI hiked 1.59% after the decision of erasing the deficit by transferring the appropriated legal reserved while looking forward to seeing a dividend payment.
– SCC’s 1Q19 Profit Slides 6% to ฿11.6bln from the Plummet of Chemical Prices/Global Demand
– The Fiscal Policy Office revealed that Thai economic in 1Q19 had shown signs of a pullback from lower export data and the slow down of tourists growth.
– Institutions, Foreign Investors and Individuals combined a THB 529 million selloff in a quiet trading day.
– SET closed at 1,666.68 points, skidded 0.47 point or 0.03% with a trading value of THB 37 billion. The Thai market had a quiet trading day as Japan market closed for a 10-day holiday to celebrate the enthronement of the country’s Crown Prince Naruhito while stock markets in the region also move in narrow range as there is yet to have a major factor to buoy the market. Stocks in Energy Sectors also plunged due to the lower oil price.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 29, 2019