– SET closed at 1,614.75 points, decreased by 6.52 points or 0.40% with a trading value of THB 60.37 billion. The president Donald Trump announced to ban Huawei from using US technology, pressured China to come up with the trade deal. Moreover, there is not any positive factor to support Thai market.
– Institutions and Foreign Investors net sell THB 2.8 billion, plunged SET by 6.52 points while individuals buoy with THB 1.9 billion
– CPN established ฿1.5 million for a new joint venture company “Common Ground” for Co-Working Space.
– ITD signed contracts for 2 projects with Kerry and EECI worth THB 3 billion.
– VGI announced 30% profit growth in 2019, offering THB 0.054 dividend, XD July 18.
– THAI’s well management in impairment of assets results in THB 445 million of Profit in 1Q19.
– 7UP recorded THB 22 million a net loss in 1Q19 due to decreasing in LPG business and renewable power plant.
– PACE’s a net loss decrease to THB 317 million after no impairment loss.
– UNIQ’s profit raised 5% to THB 180 million from lower expenses.
– CHEWA invested ฿358 million to take over “Thaicorp Capital” for property development business.
– Trump banned Huawei from US Techs, SET unable to recover, plunging 2.4% since tariffs hike.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 16, 2019