– SET closed at 1,674.17 points, increased by 3.03 points or 0.18% with a trading value of THB 55.32 billion. Thai market has a positive direction the same as the Asia market. The oil price increased after the report of the tanker incident, some suspect U.S. involvement. Moreover, there are two events to keep an eye on which are Fed meeting held next week and the 2019 G20 Osaka summit on June 28-29,2019.
– Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors net bought Thai shares by THB4228.63 million while Institution poured THB3715.25 for profit-taking in the 3rd day.
– EPCO to recognize higher revenue in 2H after the COD of 99MW of XT1 and XT2 solar farms.
– CPF took 75% of “Lotus Aquaculture” to penetrate the shrimp farm business in Sri Lanka.
– “Anutin” denied rumors of intervening BEM-EXAT agreement, BEM fell 1% after opening bell.
– DOD invested THB2 million in a new subsidiary “DOD sale power” to expand marketing business.
– Perfect chance to pick ORI up, analysts expected higher growth in 2H, giving TP at THB10.06. ORI closed the day at THB7.75, increased THB0.25 or 3.33%, during the session, the highest share price was THB7.80 and the lowest was THB7.50 with a trading value THB102 million.
– SQ issued and offered debenture not exceeding THB 700 million with 3 years maturity date and a fixed interest rate of 5% per annum to major investors and institutions on 19-20 June 2019.
– GULF tested a new high, setting to break the resistance level at ฿114.50/share.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 13, 2019