– SET closed at 1,631.40 points, jumped 27.37 points or 1.71% with a trading value of THB 66 billion. Maybank Kim Eng stated that the rebound of SET Index was due to the response of the new stimulus plan from the government, believing to be a short-term positive factor amid negativity from the global market. It had been expected that there is a chance of Fed to cut policy rate again next month.
– Institutions took Thai shares with open arms, scooped a total of THB 7.71 billion to buoy SET by 27.37 points.
– SCB announced a dividend payment at ฿1.50, XD August 28.
– BCP offered a dividend at ฿0.50, XD August 28, after recording ฿675m of profit in 2Q.
– SET lifted C sign off 7UP after shareholders’ equity increased to 50%.
– JAS approved the disposal of optical fiber cables worth ฿38bn to JASIF.
– TEAMG signed an MOU with “Kingdom Group” on business development of smart cities.
– Stocks in Focus on 16 August 2019: BJC (TP ฿64.00/share) and COM7 (฿32.00/share).
– LHBANK issued two series of debentures not exceeding THB 3 billion for institutions.
– NOK urged to solve its problem with over and unnecessary expenses while aiming to sell tickets through SE-ED.
– AMA upgraded its target revenue in 2019 to THB 2 billion after the number of transportation increased.
– Economic government approved a stimulus plan worth THB 300 billion to support the Thai economy.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 15, 2019