– SET closed at 1,616.18 points, increased 4.01 points or 0.25% with a trading value of 42.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the buying pressure came in at the closing when the market had already priced-in some negativities earlier this week, the news of the U.S.-China did not affect much.
Still, analyst advised keeping a close eye on the trade talks between the U.S. and China while SET could have a lively trade tomorrow from the first trading day of AWC. The share is expected to have a small upside since it starts with a high valuation.
– Proprietary Trading and Local Institutions combined a net buy of 1,400 million baht to edge SET higher before closing.
– ILINK Joins a Consortium to Sign Two Contracts for Underground Cable System Works.
– NOK affirmed to examine Boeing 737-800 and then to report CAAT.
– GPSC closed 5.42% higher at ฿77.75/share. Analyst expected strong earnings in 4Q after consolidating GLOW while TRIS gave AA- company rating.
– SIRI invested 60 million baht to improve the security system of the residence.
– Stocks in Focus on October 9, 2019: ADVANC (Krungsri Securities TP ฿260.00/share) and CHG (Maybank Kim Eng TP ฿2.80/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 9, 2019