– SET closed at 1,552.96 points, decreased 6.03 points or 0.39% with a trading value of 40.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that due to concerns over an economic slowdown and political issues in Thailand, the stock market edged lower in today’s session which was opposite to the regional market. Meanwhile, the analyst advised investors to keep an eye on the Fed’s meeting on December 10-11 and ECB’s meeting on December 12.
– Foreign Investors, Institutions and Proprietary Trading combined a ฿1.5bn selloff to plunge SET by another 6 points.
– RATCH had officially announced the commercial of date for its 410MW “Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy” hydropower plant which would start the revenue recognition from Dec. 6 onwards.
– KUN would start its first trading day on Dec 17.
– SVI offered a dividend at ฿1.9282/share, ex-dividend date on Dec. 19.
– ROBINS invested 270 million baht to renovate “Robinson Lifestyle Trang”.
– TRUE established a new subsidiary in Indonesia for web portal and digital platform business.
– Stocks in Focus on December 9, 2019: WHA (KGI Securities TP at ฿5.00/share) and AMATA (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿25.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 9, 2019