Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (ADVANC) has emphasized its leadership in 5G technology as the only telecom provider in Thailand to have tested 5G technology in all regions.
ADVANC held an event about AIS and 5G Technology at Samyan Mitrtown recently to show its advanced 5G innovation, contributed by ADVANC’s partners. The event, which will be opened for business sectors, industrial sectors and people to experience the technology, will be exhibited from December 13, 2019 – January 3, 2020.
Mr. Wasit Wattanasap, Head of Nationwide Operation & Support Dept. of AIS, stated that AIS, as a Digital Life Service Provider, has prepared all basic knowledge for the audience starting from the structure of 5G, networks, communication sender and receiver, devices, 5G sim card as well as workshop to test the 5G technology.
The 5G innovation exhibited in the event consists of the following:
1) 5G Hologram 3D: A real-time hologram that can be used in a conference meeting, distant education, medical treatment/operation, agriculture, fashion, gaming, etc.
2) 5G VDO Call: This innovation will provide stable signals and real-time responses in all regions in Thailand.
3) 5G Remote Control Vehicle: a long distant controller for a vehicle through the usage of 5G. The driver does not require to be inside the vehicle while the technology could be applied to logistic businesses and transportation in the future.
4) 5G Connected Drones: A demonstration of controlling drones from Bangkok to Nakhon Ratchasima, using mobile network while being able to display a high resolution streaming video instantly. The technology could be applied to logistic businesses, transportation, agriculture, public security and rescuing, etc.
5) 5G The Robotics: An ideal of using robot through 5G technology with low retardation and fast data processing ability by promoting two ideals; 1) A smart supermarket served by robots, and 2) A smart little robot companion to provide information to users with accuracy and promptness.
To prove that AIS is the leader in 5G technology, ones need to witness and experience the show at Samyan Mitrtown, starting today until January 3, 2020.