– SET closed at 1,513.68 points, decreased 13.57 points or 0.89% with a trading value of 4.92 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market and regional market faced a selloff as concerns over coronavirus remained while NESDC also lowered Thai’s GDP in 2020 to 1.5-2.5%, causing worries to investors in the market.
Currently, there are no new positive factors to buoy the market, thus, the analyst advised investors to check on the announcement of listed companies for the financial statement in 2019.
For tomorrow’s session, the support level is at 1,510-1,500 points, and the resistance level is at 1,525-1,530 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors combined a net sell of 4.95 billion baht to plunge SET Index by 13.57 points.
– Asia stocks plunged as worries over coronavirus remained while Apple expected to miss a 2Q revenue forecast.
– China to exempt tariffs on 700 US goods due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
– SPVI jumped 4% despite Apple expecting to miss 2Q20 revenue forecast due to virus outbreak.
– THAI ignored NOK’s newly issued shares, resulting in a reduction of 2.65% in stakeholding.
– PTT set a holding company to invest in potential growth businesses to align with OR’s strategies.
– PTTGC reported a decline in net profit for 2019 due to lower sale prices, but still offered a dividend payment at 1.00 baht per share.
– CHEWA announced four new projects with a total value of 3.6 billion baht to support its 2020 revenue, expecting to reach 2 billion baht.
– TRITN to acquire 4.9MW Biogas Power Plant “Akkarawat” worth ฿134mn.
– DELTA’s net profit fell 42% to ฿2.9bn, offering a dividend at ฿1.80/share.
– SCN booked a profit of ฿195mn from auto dealer business and solar project.
– TIPCO reported ฿207mn of net profit, distributing a dividend at ฿0.10/share.
– STEC acquired a ฿4bn project from MEA to convert overhead cables to the underground.
– Stocks in Focus on February 18, 2020: TU (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿18.90/share) and STA (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿16.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 18, 2020