– SET Index closed at 1,320.98 points, increased 17.01 points or 1.30% with a trading value of 53.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that both SET Index and regional markets were able to close around 1% higher, especially Japan after the declaration of lifting the state of emergency. Moreover, China’s National People’s Congress did not put more pressure on implementing the national security laws in Hong Kong, thus, the stock markets were able to have a better performance.
The analyst suggested to monitor China’s National People’s Congress, which will continue until May 28, and the MSCI rebalancing on May 29.
The support level for tomorrow’s session is 1,315 points and the resistance level is 1,330 points.
– Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading combine a 1.75 billion baht of net buy to keep SET Index advancing.
– Trump suspended arrivals from Brazil on the rising coronavirus cases.
– China reported a record high of pork imports in April, which increased by 170%.
– Japan lifted the state of emergency, while asking people to wear mask and keep social distancing.
– THAI officially reports a share reduction from “MOF”, and ceased to be the state enterprise.
– RATCH invested in a 29MW wind farm in Vietnam worth ฿1.4bn, expecting to COD in Sep 2021.
– MCS acquired a 5,000-ton steel manufacturing project from Obayashi.
– TU made a clarification on the fire incident at a lobster plant in Canada with no injuries report.
– Stocks in Focus on May 25, 2020: RATCH (KGI Securities TP at ฿76.00/share) and GPSC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿80.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 25, 2020