– SET Index closed at 1,326.81 points, increased 4.26 points or 0.32% with a trading value of 52.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed higher amid mixed movement in regional markets prior to the Fed’s statement in Jackson Hole about the U.S. economic outlook.
Meanwhile, the market received fund inflow as well as positive sentiment from the covid-19 vaccine to buoy the market. The power generation stocks also edged higher, led by GULF, while the finance sector continued to rise.
The analyst expected tomorrow’s support level at 1,320 points and the resistance level at 1,350 points.
– A net buy worth 2.92 billion baht Local Institutions drove the SET Index 4.26 points higher amid fluctuating in the market prior to Fed’s meeting in Jackson Hole.
– Novavax Expects to File for Covid-19 Vaccine Approval in December as 2nd Trial Begins
– “TikTok” CEO stepped down as Trump’s administration doubted national security.
– BAY revised down 2020 financial target, cutting loan growth to 3-5%.
– Finance sector rebounded after a sharp fall, while analyst upgraded THANI’s target price to ฿4.02/share.
– CPF fully prepared for Thailand’s new standard on cage-free farming practices, ready to pass on knowledge to farmers.
– SUSCO announced a dividend payment of ฿0.02, XD September 10, 2020.
– Stocks in Focus on August 27, 2020: VGI (Country Group Securities TP at ฿8.30/share) and MCS (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿16.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 27, 2020