– The Treasury Department expected to lower the rent for all six airports under AOT’s operations from 3.9 billion baht to 2 billion baht this year and will reconsider year by year. The analyst had a positive view on revenue inflow with the highest revenue sharing in Thailand, recommending “BUY” with a target price at ฿55.00/share.
– SUPER expected to commence the operations of its solar farms for another 550MW, which would boost its revenue in 2021 to nearly 10,000 million baht. The company also expected to commence the operations for another 421MW of wind power plant in Vietnam as well.
– XO signaled for better performance in 2H20 and would continue at a higher level throughout 2022. The company expected 2020 revenue and profit to make a new high with an expectation that the dividend payment could be higher than 50% of its net profit. The company also established a 3-5 year plan to record an increase in revenue around 10-20% per year. The analyst expected 3Q20 profit to record at 98 million baht, increasing 145% with a “BUY” recommendation and a target price at ฿11.60/share.
– JP Morgan upgraded analysts’ recommendation for BPP, BGRIM, GULF, EGCO and RATCH, while raising GPSC to “Overweight” as its top pick in the power-generation sector with a target price at ฿81.00/share.
– WEH’s shareholders ousted “Nop Narongdej” and appointed “Pradej Kitti-itsaranon” as director, expecting the latter to rebuild the company and advance to be a listed company in the Thai stock market.