– The share price of CPF rose 3.45% from a huge speculative buy in yesterday’s session after Chia Tai Investment (CTI), CPF’s indirect subsidiary, acquired 43 companies in swine business through the issuing of new shares as payment to the seller. The analyst expected the acquisition would result in an increase of net profit to CPF by 12%, while various analysts recommended “BUY” with a target price ranging around THB 36-41.25 per share.
– Stocks in the tourism sector closed higher in response to the cabinet’s approval on allowing a Special Tourist Visa for long-stay tourists. The analyst recommended AOT, MINT, ERW, CENTEL, BDMS and BH.
– CRC announced a tender offer for COL at 19.00 baht per share for a total of 12.2 billion baht, while expecting to delist COL from the stock market after the completion of the tender offer. The deal was expected to complete within 1Q21 as the analyst estimated a 5% increase to CRC’s revenue and 10% increase to the net profit. Yesterday, the share price of COL hit the ceiling with a 14% increase, while CRC jumped 6%.
– TPCH expected to acquire 2-3 additional biomass power plants by year end. Meanwhile, the company is waiting for a TOR of two garbage power plants this year and another two next year. The total installed production capacity is expected to reach 250MW by 2023.
– JMART raised JMT as its flagship in an investment with a potential for long-term growth in the future higher than any companies under JMART’s group. The analyst expected JMT to report a new high of net profit this year at 937 million baht, increasing 38% along with its high dividend yield.