– SET Index closed at 1,267.14 points, decreased 7.69 points or 0.60% with a trading value of 51.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the profit taking on Friday after the index priced in the government stimulus measures, while the market still lacked positive factors to give it another push.
Investors returned to invest in specific medium and small stocks as the index could not surpass the resistance level at 1,280 points, while the political event on October 14 is coming.
The analyst expected SET Index to move sideways in positive territory with a support level at 1,250 points and a resistance level at 1,290 points.
– Foreign Investors and Prop Trade net sold Thai shares for a total amount of 1.8 billion baht to snap SET’s 4-day winning streak.
– American Airlines would halt more flights to US cities in the absence of Covid-19 relief package.
– Thai energy sector to lead bond sales in 4Q as sentiment improves, said ThaiBMA.
– NRF’s CEO expects to gain a competitive edge and financial strength from the listing.
– HMPRO issued a debenture worth 1 billion baht with an interest rate of 1.85%.
– ADVANC paid 3.3 billion baht to pay the second installment for 1800MHz.
– BGRIM put combined-980MW industrial power projects worth ฿40Bn on the launch pad.
– MINT expected more hotel closures and layoffs as travel restrictions limited tourist arrivals.
– Stocks in Focus on October 9, 2020: RS (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿22.00/share) and PTTEP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿96.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 9, 2020