– SET Index closed at 1,346.47 points, increased 10.16 points or 0.76% with a trading value of 92 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market outperformed regional markets to close higher, while major indexes in Asia retreated.
The analyst stated that the fund inflow from foreign investors continued to buoy the market as the banking sector moved the market after the Bank of Thailand allowed financial institutions dividend payment.
In addition, the analyst estimated next week’s support level at 1,335-1,340 points and a resistance level at 1,357-1,360 points.
– Local Institutions, Prop Trade and Foreign Investors combined a net buy of more than 1 billion baht, keeping SET afloat by 10 points.
– BOT allowed financial institutions dividend payment considering strong provision amid crisis.
– CNS expected DELTA, BAM and COM7 to enter SET50 and STGT to FTSE All World.
– OCEAN turned from positive to book a net loss of ฿17Mn in 3Q.
– SET announced 1.3Bn shares of VGI’s big lot transactions worth ฿7.8Bn.
– GUNKUL’s 3Q profit grew 5% to ฿1Bn due to the sales of investment in Utsunomiya Project.
– PRM announced an increase of 63% in 3Q profit, booking ฿411Mn from higher gross profit.
– SPRC turned to book ฿267Mn of profit in 3Q due to lower cost and higher foreign exchange.
– BAM booked ฿298Mn of profit in 3Q, conserving ฿5Bn of DTA for future recognition.
– TOA’s 3Q profit dropped slightly as increasing expenses offset gross profit.
– An increase in hospital operations revenue pushed CHG’s 3Q profit up 5% to ฿13Mn.
– BEAUTY mitigated Covid-19 impact in 3Q, revealing strategic plans to boost sales.
– RATCH’s 3Q profit jumped 26% to ฿1.7Bn, owing to FX gain.
– ORI’s 3Q profit rose by 4% to ฿717Mn after booking revenue share from 3 JV projects.
– NOBLE announced an increase of 182 folds in normalized income, booking ฿524Mn in 3Q.
– CENTEL recognized further loss of ฿897Mn in 3Q despite hotels-restaurants resume operation.
– DIF reports an increase of 11% in 3Q profit, booking ฿2.8Bn of in profit for the fund.
– Stocks in Focus on November 13, 2020: MINT (KGI Securities TP at ฿32.00/share) and RS (KGI Securities TP at ฿24.60/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 13, 2020