– BH “Dr. Satit Wittayakorn” closed a deal to buy 22.71% of BH shares at a price of Bt103.0 per share from BDMS. Yesterday, spending Bt9.3bn to buy big lots for the first round at 90.50mn shares, aiming to attract PRINC to join BH business to provide proactive service in other provinces, as well as aiming to announce cooperation on 30 Nov.
– The market expected an outstanding growth for CPF’s 4Q20 earnings due to higher selling prices of meat. There could be gain from an extraordinary item worth 2.4 billion baht from the acquisition of swine businesses in China. Meanwhile, the analyst gave a target price at ฿37.00/share, revised net profit for 2020 up to 25.7 billion baht, representing an increase of 39% year-over-year.
– EA set a revenue growth in 2021 more than this year which expected to be Bt15.0bn, supporting more revenue in every business, as well as preparing to recognize the PCM business income since 4Q20, while the battery factory phase 1 construction progress 90%, expected to start production in Jan 20.
– Based on the survey from Kaohoon Turakij, PTT is the most popular stock among all securities in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) Index in 2019, while JKN is the most popular stock in the market of alternative (main) in 2019.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” on SAWAD at a target price of ฿68.00/share as the executives vowed to advance aggressively in motorcycle-title loan business in 2021, expecting to set a new loan budget at 20 billion baht through more than 6,000 branches of the Government Saving Bank and Sri Sawad.