– SET Index closed at 1,595.12 points, increased 7.91 points or 0.50% with a trading value of 76.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that stock markets in Asia edged higher in response to an anticipation of economic recovery after the U.S. President Joe Biden unveiled a $2 trillion infrastructure plan. Meanwhile, the global economic outlook also improved as well.
Furthermore, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting today, expecting the group to maintain output after revised down global demand.
In addition, the SET Index could test the resistance level at 1,600 points, while giving a support level at 1,585 points.
– Foreign Investors led the group in purchasing power, buoying SET Index nearly 8 points with a 1,047 million baht of net buy.
– BioNTech and Pfizer showed 100% Covid-vaccine efficacy in children aged 12-15.
– CPF stepped up to tier 3 on Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare.
– BPP entered into a Share Purchase Agreement for the investment of 33.50% in the Nakoso IGCC Management Co., Ltd (NIMCO), which holds 40% in 543 MW integrated gasification combined cycle, located in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
– RT gained 2.34% after acquiring 3 new projects in March worth 358 million baht.
– Petch Osathanugrah, the fourth major shareholders of OSP, sold all shares from his portfolio equivalent to 4%.
– ORI announced a presale of 7.5 billion baht in 1Q21, expecting to reach 29 billion baht in 2021.
– DBSVS expected AP’s 1Q21 sales to remain solid, upgrading the target price to ฿9.10 with a “BUY” rating.
– DOHOME rose 3.5% amid positive momentum from business expansion in 2021-22.
– IRPC unveiled 5-year plan with ฿50Bn budget. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price of ฿4.50/share.
– JMART Group edged higher amid positive outlook from continuous business expansion.
– PF soared 8% to a 1-year high. The analyst expected a turnaround to be driven by new business.
– ITEL jumped 13%. The analyst estimated earnings growth of 56% in 2021, giving a target price of ฿5.0/share.
– CPF invested ฿274Mn in acquiring “Suansomboon” to support the research on agricultural plants.
– Stocks in Focus on April 1, 2021: DTAC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿57.00/share) and CPN (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿64.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 1, 2021