– SET Index closed at 1,566.34 points, increased 7.51 points or 0.48% with a trading value of 82.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a technical rebound for profit-taking after a rebase to 1,550 points this week amid stable U.S. bond and greenback.
However, the analyst stated that the upcoming long holiday could affect the investing sentiment next Monday.
The analyst expected to move sideways next week with a support level of 1,555 points and a resistance level of 1,575-1,580 points.
– Institutions switched to a net buy of 1,950 million baht, buoying SET Index by 7.5 points.
– GRAMMY expected to acquire 0.79% of KISS after establishing a JV to ramp up sales revenue.
– IMH hit the ceiling to close at Bt5.85 after the announcement of Covid-19 test availability.
– VL stated that the new “VL.23” vessel with a capacity of 2,800 DTW has arrived at the port as scheduled. VL.23 will be ready for loading at the end of April.
– BTS acquired 6% of SFLEX shares.
– SVH teamed up with SCB 10X to form “Samawat Health” for providing telemedicine services.
– NRF jumped 3%. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price of ฿11 as long-term fundamentals remained solid.
– TRUE expected to issue 4 series of debentures with an interest rate of 3.40-4.75%.
– Analysts expected CPF’s profit to hit a record high of ฿7.6Bn in 1Q, recommending “BUY” at ฿45.25/share.
– Stocks in Focus on April 9, 2021: SCC (Trinity Securities TP at ฿430.00/share) and RT (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿3.20/share).