– SET Index closed at 1,574.91 points, increased 25.95 points or 1.68% with a trading value of 87.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market outperformed other regional markets due to a downtick of domestic coronavirus cases and a push from the banking sector after TISCO announced a 18% growth in 1Q21.
The analyst expected SET Index to continue the rally if the coronavirus cases did not get any worse, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,560 points and a resistance level at 1,580 points.
– Local Institutions led the group in a net buy of 1.8 billion baht to buoy SET Index by 26 points.
– India’s total Covid-19 cases surpassed 15 million as daily new cases continued to spike.
– TISCO announced the 1Q21 earnings with a 18% growth in net profit from business operations.
– LHFG’s 1Q21 profit dropped 32% from lower gains on investments and dividend income.
– GULF expected to tender INTUCH and ADVANC for sustainable and long-term return. Analysts saw positive sentiment on INTUCH and THCOM.
– CBG launched Woody C+ Lock Collagen Mixed Berry with 100-million-baht investment to shake up the vitamin C drink market and become market leader in 3 years.
– Analysts expected TPIPL’s 1Q21 to be outstanding, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿2.20/share.
– IVL and Thai Wacoal initiated the “Wacoal We Care” project to transform 1.62 million PET bottles into products.
– TPOLY acquired two construction projects worth ฿891 million.
– COM7 continued to rally. The analyst expected 2021 earnings to enjoy rising demand from WFH.
– DOHOME jumped 13% to ฿24.50 per share as analysts upgraded target price to ฿26 in expectation of strong 1Q result.
– CPF continued to apply for Thailand’s new hygiene standard to boost confidence in food safety.
– Stocks in Focus on April 19, 2021: GULF (KTB Securities TP at ฿40.00/share) and COM7 (KTB Securities TP at ฿85.00/share).