– SET Index closed at 1,630.71 points, increased 3.66 points or 0.22% with a trading value of 79.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends while waiting for new catalysts and the U.S. jobless claims and retail data, scheduled to be released tonight, which will have an impact on dollars and bond yield.
The analyst expected the market to continue moving in sideways trends, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a net buy of 1.9 billion baht and buoyed the SET Index by 3.66 points.
– Hengda Real Estate Group Co Ltd – a main unit of Evergrande Group suspended trading of its onshore bonds after the credit rating of its bond was downgraded from A to AA. The company said trading will resume on Friday again.
– IND announces the signing of an additional memorandum of supervision contract for the MTC development project and preparation for ETC system development with a contract value of 4,494,000 baht.
– Kasikorn Securities (KS) highlighted in its ICT Sector analysis that while this legal settlement appears to be beneficial to ADVANC, it also implies a settlement rate of 27.4% of the claim amount in instances with adverse verdicts.
– Hospital stocks edged higher in response to the news of the upcoming first batch of Moderna vaccines in mid-October.
– Stocks in Focus on September 16, 2021: BCH (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿33.00/share) and LEO (Kingsford Securities IAA TP at ฿14.70/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 16, 2021