– SET Index closed at 1,614.86 points, increased 11.80 points or 0.74% with a trading value of 83.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market rebounded in today’s session after a huge plummet yesterday as investors digested information about China’s Evergrande to be less of a threat than the crisis like Lehman Brothers.
Meanwhile, the market expected the Fed to taper USD20 billion in which if the actual number came lower than expected, it would be positive to the market.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to extend its gain tomorrow, giving a support level at 1,605 points and a resistance level at 1,620-1,627 points.
– Local Institutions returned with a 1.3 billion baht of net buy, while Foreign Investors added 684 million baht.
– Evergrande said in a statement that the company will hold on to its commitment to property buyers, investors, partners and financial institutions.
– AIS and Siam Commercial Bank have reached an agreement on signing a joint venture deal to embark upon establishing AISCB to offer digital financial services such as loans, before expanding to other financial services.
– SEC advised listed companies to exercise care and caution before investing in digital assets.
– Thailand set to increase the public debt ceiling to 70% from 60% to help support the economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The analyst expects commerce and department store stocks to gain from this move.
– To support the government policy that aimed to promote Thailand as an International Business Centre, PTT had established PTT Treasury Center Company Limited (PTT TCC) in Thailand as the new Treasury Center for PTT Group.
– Stocks in Focus on September 21, 2021: SCGP (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿72.00/share) and CHG (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿4.70/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 21, 2021