– SET Index closed at 1,634.20 points, decreased 9.22 points or 0.56% with a trading value of 65 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market faced a selloff in commodity stocks, while already priced in the reopening factor.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to continue moving in sideways trends, giving a support and resistance level at 1,630-1,645 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a 3.3 billion baht selloff to plunge SET Index by 9 points.
– Brent crude briefly broke $86 level.
– IND signed the contract for design-build of the aviation fuel system at U-Tapao International Airport, with a contract value of 2,118 million baht.
– The share price of shipping stocks edged lower, following the decline in global freight rate.
– Analyst forecasts STA will earn a net profit of 3,714 million baht in 3Q21, but sales volume is expected to fall short of the target as COVID-19 pandemic improves globally.
– GTG stated that attending MJBizCon 2021 enabled Thailand to showcase its flourishing hemp and cannabis industries to the world while also creating business opportunities for Thai entrepreneurs on the international stage.
– Stocks in Focus on October 25, 2021: ORI (KTBST Securities TP at ฿13.00/share) and SABINA (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿23.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 25, 2021