– TTB anticipates a 40% increase in earnings to 14 billion baht this year and plans to accelerate loans, such as hire purchase, in 4Q21 when Thailand reopens, as well as reduce provisions. Meanwhile, TCAP is set to increase its stake in TTB to a maximum of 24.99%; analysts see a 40% upside in the share price, giving a target price of 1.60 baht.
– SCGP reported a net profit of 1.78 billion baht in 3Q21, an increase of 33%, bringing the company’s first nine-month earnings to 6,179 million baht, an increase of 24%. The company is confident that full-year revenue will exceed 100 billion baht and anticipates adding 18 billion baht in revenue from five M&P.
– RT is set to ink a contract worth 597 million baht for the installation of underground electrical conduits. The company recently announced a new project: the construction of a water transmission tunnel valued at 836.8 million baht. The project is expected to generate revenue next year, allowing the company to reach its target of 7,000 million baht in backlog.
– MAKRO completed the acceptance of the EBT of Tesco business on October 25, 2021, and on the same day, the company allocated the newly issued ordinary shares up to 5,010 million at the offering price of 43.50 baht per share, which had the total value of 218 billion baht as payment instead of in cash. Additionally, MAKRO will conduct a capital increase via a private placement in order to increase free float by 15%.
– TU has sent SEALECT to collaborate with Amado to launch SEALECT Tuna After Yum Formula Sealect Gold Premium Grade Mackerel and tuna in cans, reaching customers through TV home shopping channels beginning with “Amado Shopping.”