– Number of analysts increased their target price for JMT Network Services (SET: JMT) toTHB75.00-77.00 following the company’s official announcement of its long-awaited partnership with Kasikornbank (SET: KBANK), anticipating that JMT’s profit will increase by at least 30% annually for the next six years. JMT is forecast to earn THB10 billion in capital gains this month, resulting in an increase in the credit ceiling for debt purchases to THB15 billion in 2022 and THB20 billion in 2023. Meanwhile, Jay Mart (SET: JMART) is expected to benefit significantly from the JMT-KBANK partnership, with profits expected to reach THB1.96 billion in 2022, up 54% year on year. JMART’s target price has been increased to THB60.00.
– World Flex (SET: WFX) will begin trading on the Thai Stock Exchange today (December 23). Analysts anticipate that WFX will receive good responses and a high trading value. WFX recorded a profit of THB188 million for the nine months ended September 30, or an increase of 218%. WFX’s target price has been set at THB10.10-12.40 per share.
– Yggdrazil (SET: YGG) expects a solid fourth quarter performance to improve full-year earnings by 15-20%. Also, the company anticipates maintaining its momentum until next year with the release of a horror game titled Home Sweet Home: Survive data 2 in early 2022.
– PTT Exploration and Production (SET: PTTEP) affirmed that no government fines were required after the gas production output in the Erawan field fell short of the 800 million cubic feet per day target outlined in the production sharing contracts during the transition period in April 2022. PTTEP, however, plans to raise production by 200-250 million cubic feet per day in the Bongkot gas field, the Arthit project, and the JDA field, and has set aside more than US$700 million, or about THB20 billion, for an investment in the Erawan field.
– B.Grimm Power (SET: BGRIM) has already completed the acquisition of cogeneration power plants of Eastern Cogeneration (E-COGEN), with a total installed capacity of 360MW. Meanwhile, Eastern Power Group (SET: EP) expects to make THB11,334.09 million from the disposal of its shares in Univenture BGP Co., Ltd. to E-COGEN within this December.