– SET closed at 1626.91 points, increased by 16.42 points or 1.02% with a trading value of THB 50.93 billion. Asia markets were mixed from the impact of trade war between the U.S. and China. Moreover, the trade war was more intense after 2 Chinese Surveillance Tech firms might be considered to be added in the U.S. blacklist.
However, the Thai marker was able to close higher due to the inflow of foreign investors expecting to scoop MSCI’s shares at the lower price.
– The net buy of Institutions and Foreigners at THB 3,288.84 Million supported SET to increase 16.42 points or 1.02%
– BCPG approved a dividend payment of THB 0.16 per share, XD on June 4, 2019.
– EA signed MOU with MG to develop charging station for i-SMART function car.
– Thai April exports shrank 2.57%, imports dipped 0.72% to face $1,457 million of trade deficit.
– PROUD released two new projects worth THB 5.5 million, targeting THB 10,000 million of revenue in 5 years.
– The U.S. threatens China, considering adding two surveillance giants to a blacklist.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 22, 2019