– SET closed at 1670.41 points, increased by 5.68 points or 0.34% with a trading value of THB 50.10 billion. Analyst from DBS Vickers stated that the index rose higher by a small margin due to a low trading value. However, as the government is forming into a better shape and HM King Rama X had just officially nominated Prayuth Chan-ocha as Thai’s PM, it was expected that foreign investors would invest more in the Thai market.
– Foreign Investors scooped almost THB 3,000 million worth of Thai shares while Individuals advanced to sell the rips as SET Index continued to gain.
– ALL invested THB 585 million in the leasehold rights of shopping center “The New Forum Plaza.”
– MITSIB debuted its first trading day with a jump of 5.6% to ฿2.64/share at the open and closed the day at ฿2.54/share, increased by ฿0.04 or 1.60%, which was higher than its IPO. The highest share price was ฿2.82/share and lowest was ฿2.52/share with a trading value of THB 793 million
– GULF gained 1% to post an all-time high at ฿109.0/share while an analyst saw a potential of constant hike.
– SET green-light suspended shares for 1-month temporary trading.
– PLE issued THB500 million debenture a fixed interest rate of 6.5% per annum, selling to major investors and institutions on 25-27 June 2019.
– SAWAD aimed to issue THB2.5 billion debenture with a fixed interest rate of 4.15% per annum, selling to major investors and institutions on 24-26 June 2019.
– TMB would issue subordinated bond not exceeding THB 30 billion with 10 years maturity date for major investors on 20-27 June 2019.
– RICHY offered to issue THB 1.1 billion debenture with a fixed interest rate of 6.10% per annum to fund for refinance and business expanding.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 11, 2019