Kaohoon’s Top News on January 5, 2021

Top news from Kaohoon Turakij Newspaper to start the trading day on January 5, 2021.

SUPER announced a COD of its three solar farms in Vietnam with a total production capacity of 550MW. The company expected to book an additional 1,800 million baht of revenue per year. As a result, at present, SUPER has a project in Thailand and overseas that distributes electricity into the commercial system (COD) a total of 1,418.32MW. The company planned another COD of a 421MW wind farm to push its 2021 revenue to 10 billion baht.

STGT debuted its first trading day with a new par value on January 5, 2021, making it easier to acquire the share, while attracting more Foreign Institutions into investing in the company. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of the new par value at ฿65.75/share.

CPF rose 6.54% in yesterday’s trading session due to the spike in swine selling price in Vietnam to VND80,000 per kg., increased 5%. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price at ฿37.00/share.

PDI, with a cash on hand of 3 billion baht, to acquire 51% stake in two high-end hotels from CGD. The company expected to get an approval from the EGM on February 1, 2021, while targeting to acquire the remaining 49% within a year. The company stated that it would dispose of the renewable energy business and continue to advance in the hotel business instead, which would boost PDI’s revenue in 2021 to 1 billion baht, representing an increase around 4-5 times.

GUNKUL made a disposal of its solar farm in Japan to book 2,864 million baht. The company would recognize 1,091 million baht in 4Q20 to push its revenue in 2020 to a record high. In addition, GUNKUL stated that it would budget the profit from selling a solar farm in Japan to invest in other projects with a total production capacity of 150MW.

Back to top button