– SET Index closed at 1,588.15 points, increased 3.12 points or 0.20% with a trading value of 111 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed slightly above its previous session, buoyed by the electronics and finance sector. However, the investment in domestic-play remained weak due to concerns over the Covid-19 situation in Thailand as daily new cases remained slightly above 2,000.
The analyst expected a limited movement in SET Index as investors would wait and see the result of 1Q21 earnings season that will be reported consequently from this week onward, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,580 points and a resistance level at 1,605 points.
– A 4.1 billion baht of net buy from Individuals prevailed a huge selloff from Foreign Investors and Institutions.
– TIDLOR received a warm welcome from investors and closed 25% higher at Bt45.75 per share with a trading value more than 33 billion baht.
– CGS foresaw the SET Index this week (May 10-14) to move in the range of 1,575-1,600 points, recommending Domestic Plays in hopes for recovery in the second half of this year.
– The share price of DELTA continued to edge higher amid the delay of the new implementation of free float measures by the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
– SCGP acquired a 75% stake in Indonesia’s leading container producers Intan Group to expand the company’s downstream paper-based packaging across Indonesia.
– TU reported robust 1Q21 net profit growth of 77.4% YoY, at THB 1,803 million. This was thanks to strong core businesses in Frozen and chilled seafood as well as PetCare and value-added, margin expansion, FX gains, and lower finance costs.
– AstraZeneca announced the samples from test batches of the Covid-19 vaccine made by Siam Bioscience had passed quality testing and the delivery is getting closer.
– KTBST had a positive view toward the refinery group, especially TOP and SPRC, after the largest U.S. oil pipeline company halted the operation.
– MK‘s subsidiary and Finansa Company Limited jointly established BFTZ Wangnoi Co., Ltd. to develop factory buildings and warehouses for rent.
– NWR signed a contract worth 238 million baht to construct a skywalk connecting Chulabhorn Hospital and Lak Si Station.
– Stocks in Focus on May 10, 2021: CHAYO (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿17.00/share) and WICE (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿7.60/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 10, 2021