– AOT had terminated smoking rooms in all airports and provided a specific smoking area instead to protect people from secondhand smoke.
– FORTH acquired ฿254 million fiber optic cable network maintenance project.
– The number of investors purchasing META’s debenture had exceeded an expectation. The company planned to invest 344 million baht for business expansion.
– TPOLY acquired 400 million baht project from “Central General Hospital”, while aiming to bid for more projects worth 3.6 billion baht this year.
– BANPU acquires 21.50% in Japan’s FOMM to pursue clean energy businesses.
– CPF approached ‘Murica with ฿206 million investment to run a shrimp farm!
– NWR signed ฿286 million construction contract for manholes and underground electrical conduits.
– Local institutions buoy SET with ฿2 billion buy, while foreign investors made a total of ฿1.4 billion selloff after days of buying the dips.
– SET closed at 1,653.62 points, 2.22 points 0.13% with ฿31.7 billion baht. The index was able to get a high jump, gained 5.60 points right after the opening bell, but traded slightly lower in the day when no major factors from both domestic and global to buoy the market. Positive sentiment from what it seemed to be better in trade war negotiation still supported global markets.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 4, 2019