– SET closed at 1,722.21 points, increased 0.88 points or 0.05% with a trading value of THB 64.02 billion. Today, Thai Market closed slightly higher than yesterday. The domestic market is waiting for government formation and the economic stimulus policy. Moreover, today, the result of the MPC meeting voted to maintain the interest rate at 1.75%. In term of the Asia market, all eyes are on resuming negotiations between the U.S. and China at G20 Summit in Japan held this week.
– A net buy of Thai shares by THB5,735.34million from Proprietary Trading, Foreign Investors, and Local Individuals saved the SET index to close at 0.88 points.
– TOP invested THB35 million in 2 subsidiary companies for business expansion and business Changes.
– U.S. potentially delays China tariffs after resuming talk of Trump and Xi at G20 Summit in Japan.
– GULF targeted THB140 billion of revenues by 2024, doubling power portfolio with the mega project in Vietnam.
– MPC maintained the interest rate at 1.75%, expecting imports +4.8% and exports +4.3% in 2020.
– IVL reported a normal operation without injury after a fire incident at the warehouse in Spain.
– LOXLEY closed the day at THB2.28, increased THB0.10 or 4.59%. During the session, the highest of LOXLEY’s share price was at THB2.40 and the lowest was THB2.26 with a trading value of THB119,476 million. An increasing of LOXLEY might due to the delighted after Gen. Prayut greenlights for Lottery Ticket.
– TRC acquired THB1.8 billion construction water pipeline and pump station in Chonburi province.
– SAMTEL booked THB767 Million from 2 projects awarded in communication system and CCTV installation.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 26, 2019