– SET closed at 1,633.56 points, dropped 4.68 points or 0.29% with a trading value of THB 66.88 billion. SET Index closed in the negative territory while the regional market mixed today. Thai market this week might have a quiet trading session after most investors lack confidence in the stock market. The analyst said the investor will choose to invest some of the stock as the news reported, especially in the power generation sector and communication sector which is safe stocks.
However, the analyst has recommended to wait and see for new factors to support the market. Meanwhile, the economic-related stock will fall from the uncertainty of trade war between the U.S. and China, and the direction of fund flow.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading switched to net sell of THB 4,165.81 million to plunge the SET Index by 4.68 points while Institutions and Individuals bought the dips.
– Stocks in Focus on 22 August 2019: BJC and JMT
– BJC: Finansia Syrus Securities recommended “BUY” Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC) share with the target price of ฿58.00/share and stated that BJC will be benefited from the government’s stimulus plan.
– JMY: KTB Securities (KTBST) recommended “BUY” JMT Network Services Public Company Limited (JMT) share with a target price of THB 22.00/share.
– VGI-SL-SPI joined hands to operate “SLV Retail” with ฿20 million to boost up the revenue.
– AMATA signed a framework agreement to develop smart & eco city and industrial estate in Myanmar.
– STPI acquired 2 construction projects worth ฿3.2 billion.
– Standard Chartered saw a recovery of Thai economy in 2H, following with a rate cut in Sep.
– Department of Airports tripped AOT in taking Krabi airport, seeing 55% of revenue loss.
– GPSC-PTT joined hands to research the battery pilot plant, expecting to complete within 2021.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 22, 2019