– SET closed at 1,626.20 points, increased 4.08 points or 0.25% with a trading value of 45.4 billion baht. The market was buoyed by the rebounding of big-cap stocks such as the banking sector, energy sector and telecom sector. The analyst believed that the buyback was due to the decline in recent days while investors had high hopes on the energy sector to report a brighter profit when compared to huge stock losses in 3Q19.
The Analyst had set a support level for tomorrow’s trading session at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,640 – 1,650 points while suggesting investors to pay attention to Trump’s trade speech tonight as he was scheduled to discuss the country’s trade policy at the Economic Club of New York, today.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a net buy of ฿2.3bn to buoy SET Index by 4 points. Meanwhile, Individuals made a net sell of ฿1.5bn.
– PTT reported a net profit of ฿20bn in 3Q19 with an increase in average sales volume.
– SET lifted “SP” sign from DOD after the company submitted a report of its 3Q19 financial statement. However, the share closed at ฿8.40/share, plunged ฿1.05/share or 11.11% due to a report of lower net profit in the quarter.
– ZEN’s high sales and service expenses dragged its 3Q19 profit to plunge by 41%.
– SIRI posted a net profit in 3Q19 at 451 million baht, plunged 30.56% due to lower revenue.
– ORI asserted that the performance in 3Q19 had made good progress to record a net profit at 687 million baht, especially the presale that rose tremendously in YoY and 9-month period.
– A decrease in revenue plunged BANPU to record a net loss of ฿106m in 3Q19.
– BCH’s 3Q19 profit edged higher by 13% to 402 million baht.
– TKN faced a plummet in net profit to record 69 million baht in 3Q19 due to its high cost and low revenue.
– AWC dropped 0.93% to ฿5.35/share as greenshoe options expired.
– High competition in aviation business plunges AAV to record further loss in 3Q by ฿416m.
– NMG’s approval for a capital increase to be postponed, intimidated by mischievous group.
– Stocks in Focus on November 12, 2019: BTS (Kasikorn Securities TP ฿14.40/share) and DRT (Maybank Kim Eng TP ฿7.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 12, 2019