– SET closed at 1,607.25 points, plunged 0.75 points or 0.05% with a trading value of 48.5 billion baht. The analyst stated the uncertainty on the trade deal between the U.S. and China had caused investors to slow down their investment. The extension for the U.S. companies to do business with Huawei could be seen that the so-called first phase trade deal might be farther than it had been reported.
The support level for tomorrow’s trading session is at 1,595 – 1,600 points while the resistance level is at 1,610-1,615 points.
– Institutions dragged SET to close slightly lower by 0.75 points with a 307 million baht selloff amid concerns over the trade deal.
– ANAN’s Ideo CHARAN 70 – RIVERVIEW already had 90% subscription in pre sales.
– Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE) approved COD for “Minbu Solar”’ as 27 Sep.
– STC set IPO price at ฿1.00/share.
– GUNKUL acquired solar rooftop project for 18 branches of HomePro with a total capacity of 8.29 MW.
– GULF has made a clarification that the disturbance noises at Nong Saeng Power Plant had no harms to the communities.
– Stocks in Focus on November 19, 2019: MINT (KGI Securities TP ฿49.00/share) and WHAUP (KGI Securities ฿9.20/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 19, 2019