– SET Index closed at 1,299.69 points, increased 12.39 points or 0.96% with a trading value of 59.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market had positive sentiment from the phase 2 lockdown easing after new cases of coronavirus were maintained at a lower level.
Moreover, the market was buoyed by the energy sector after Saudi Arabia voluntarily cut its production by an additional 1 million barrels per day in order to stabilize global oil market amid lower demand during the coronavirus outbreak.
The analyst expected the market to swing sideways in tomorrow’s session between 1,280-1,310 points.
– Local Investors made a buying streak for another 3,000 million baht of Thai shares.
– Lower crude prices and light demand dropped Saudi Aramco 1Q profit by 25% to $16.6Bn.
– KTC aimed to issue a debenture not exceeding 30 billion baht to expand its business and refinancing.
– TPLAS’s profit fell 42% in 1Q due to a decrease in sales income.
– JUBILE posted a 14.8% decline in 1Q20 profit as the effect from covid-19 spreading.
– FX gain buoyed BCPG’s 1Q profit by 16%, while “Lomligor” still maintained its better performance.
– BANPU jumped 14.4% after recording a 90% increase in 1Q20 profit from baht depreciation.
– BPP’s 1Q20 profit fell 22% after recognizing the change in type of subsidiary investment.
– IP’s 1Q20 profit rocketed by 740% from higher sales volume.
– TKN’s 1Q20 profit rose 5.3% due to a growing sales in the U.S.
– CHOW recorded a net loss of ฿191mn in 1Q20 from FX loss and lower sales in steel business.
– A decline in sales revenues caused NER’s 1Q20 profit to slump by 41%.
– Solar roof business enhanced SPCG’s 1Q20 profit to grow 8%.
– CKP reported a net loss of ฿339M in 1Q20 after recording a lower revenue from sales.
– GFPT’s 1Q20 profit jumped 42% after recording higher other income and lower SG&A expenses.
– CPALL reported a slight drop in 1Q Profit as total expenses edged 5.6% higher.
– Stocks in Focus on May 12, 2020: BCPG (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿19.80/share) and ASIAN (DBS Vickers Securities TP at ฿6.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 12, 2020