– SET Index closed at 1,339.03 points, increased 9.27 points or 0.70% with a trading value of 58.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was buoyed by positive sentiment from the regional markets over a better-than-expected Chinese PMI and positive U.S. economic data, coupled with the approved stimulus package from the Thai Cabinet on tourism.
The analyst advised investors to keep an eye on the U.S. unemployment data this week, while giving a support level for SET Index in tomorrow’s session at 1,330 points and a resistance level at 1,355 points.
– Local Institutions net bought Thai shares for a total of 3,511 million baht, buoying SET Index to close 9.27 points higher.
– “The pandemic is speeding up,” said WHO, “this is not even close to being over”.
– China passed the National Security Law, allowing Beijing sweeping powers over Hong Kong. Meanwhile, Carrie Lam said that Hong Kong was not afraid of the U.S. sanctions.
– The World Bank estimated Thai GDP to shrink 5%, saying the country is the worst-hit economy in the region.
– B adjusted its investment plan in Vietnam from two projects to one with a total installed capacity of 29.00 megawatts due to the lower FT.
– GULF further invested in INTUCH, holding a total of 5.0718%.
– KTBST had a positive view toward VGI–GRAMMY partnership, recommending “BUY” at a target price of ฿8.80/share.
– Stocks in Focus on June 30, 2020: OSP (KGI Securities TP at ฿45.50/share) and TASCO (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿28.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 30, 2020