– The Bank of Thailand (BOT) affirmed the strong financial position of Thai commercial banks after the rumor of some banks wound not making it through the pandemic, causing the banking stocks to plunge. The BOT also stated that every bank has strong financial positions with a total of 2.88 trillion in the funds (BIS ratio at 19.2%). Meanwhile, the NPL coverage ratio is at 144.1% and NPLs is at 3.09%.
– JASIF offered a ฿0.25/share cash dividend with an ex-dividend date on September 2, 2020. The analyst expected another ฿0.25/share in the second half of 2020, reflecting a 9.6% dividend yield in 2020, and to raise JASIF’s target price to ฿12.00/share.
– The analyst expected a fund inflow of 5.3 billion baht to CRC and BBL after the inclusion in FTSE All World Index, while CBG could have a fund inflow of 1 billion baht. Meanwhile, BGRIM moved up to FTSE Large Cap.
– GPSC is ranked as PTT’s flagship in the power generation business. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price at ฿78.00/share, indicating a strong fundamental with more projects to start the COD during 2020-2023.
– The analyst chose LH as a top pick in the real-estate stocks, recommending “BUY” with a target price at ฿9.90/share and a ฿0.20/share dividend payment, XD August 27, 2020. The analyst expected an outstanding profit in 2H.