– Tisco Financial Group Plc (TISCO) is confident in being the first commercial bank to pass the Stress Test by the end of October as the company has a higher coverage ratio at 189.8% (1.9x), and the company estimated a better performance than other banks. Moreover, TISCO has a 8-10% dividend yield as the analyst recommended the target price for TISCO at ฿86.00/share.
– A 2,791 million baht worth of Laos’ bonds completed the redemption yesterday, while the Thai Bond Market Association (ThaiBMA) stated that the Laos government has various supporters and the credit in 2021 would rise to 5,000 million baht.
– TCAP was added into SET High Dividend 30 Index or SETHD as the company has cash on hand of over 15 billion baht. The analyst expected TACP to report a net profit of 8 billion baht in 2020, an increase of 24%, with another dividend payment in 2H at ฿1.45/share.
– “Arkhom Termpittayapaisith” has been endorsed by His Majesty King Rama X as the new Ministry of Finance after an abrupt resignation of “Preedee Daochai”. Arkhom is expected to help boost the Thai economy through various stimulus measures in the last three months of 2020. Analysts expected CRC, CPN, SPVI and CPALL to benefit from the new measures.
– Chevron filed a petition to the Arbitrators against the Department of Mineral Fuels, while PTTEP asserted that the filing is to follow the normal procedures and the company will not have any obstacles in advancing into Erawan field for its production of 800 million cbf per day in 2022,