– SET Index closed at 1,486.31 points, increased 34.79 points or 2.40% with a trading value of 88.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a high leap in today’s session, but could be a short-term gain due to the impact of DELTA (15pts to SET) and BAY (5pts to SET) that lifted the majority of the market.
Moreover, the market also received positive sentiment from the Brexit agreement between the EU and U.K. after years of negotiation.
The analyst stated that if DELTA does not slowdown, SET Index could continue its hike to challenge the resistance level at 1,500 points. Meanwhile, the analyst gave a support level at 1,450 points and advised to monitor the development of the resurgence of the coronavirus in Thailand.
– Local Institutions continued to lift SET Index higher with a net buy of 1,490 million baht.
– UK and EU eventually reached the Brexit deals.
– ORI offered a dividend payment at ฿0.10 with an ex-dividend date on 8 Jan. 2021.
– SA closed at ฿5.90/share on its first trading day, gaining ฿0.40/share or 7.27% with a trading value of 2,281 million baht.
– DELTA closed at ฿684.00/share, increased ฿148.00/share or 27.61% with a trading value of 8,606 million baht, making another all-time high.
– CPF to issue five series of debentures with an A+ rating and a coupon rate of 3.8%.
– Stocks in Jay Mart group soared as investors speculated on bright earnings, SINGER jumped 16%.
– CPF promised maximum safety measures for migrant workers.
– The analyst rated MAJOR “Outperform”, seeing minimal impact from Covid-19 resurgence.
– EKH gained 6%, the analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿6.00/share on stronger earnings outlook in 4Q20.
– NER invested ฿240Mn in a production of rubber mat for livestock shelter for sales in 3Q21.
– Stocks in Focus on December 25, 2020: PTTGC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿75.00/share) and MTC (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿70.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 25, 2020