– SET Index closed at 1,522.59 points, increased 12.46 points or 0.82% with a trading value of 87.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed higher, in line with the regional market and Dow Jones Futures that edged higher as well.
Moreover, the Thai stock market was also distorted by the buying pressure in DELTA that closed 11% higher with a trading value of 1,191 million baht. Meanwhile, investors were expecting to adjust their portfolio to make a place for OR, but the analyst estimated that the selling pressure was almost over.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to continue keeping an eye on the banking sector’s earnings, expecting the SET Index could edge higher. Thus, the analyst gave a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,510-1,515 points and a resistance level at 1,530-1,535 points.
– Local Institutions and and Proprietary Trading combined a net buy of 2.4 billion baht to buoy SET Index by 12.46 points.
– IEA cut global oil demand amid resurgence of Covid-19 cases and new lockdown restrictions.
– Vietnam benchmark closed 5.11% lower in a profit-taking session on one of the world’s most overbought indexes.
– RS invested ฿920Mn to acquires 35% stake in “Chase Asia” to diversify to loans business. The analyst forecasted RS’s 2020 earnings to grow 51% with a dividend payment of ฿0.40/share.
– DEMCO announced a backlog of 3.52 billion baht, expecting to penetrate solar-rooftop business in 2021.
– BCPG climbed 2.5% as the analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿17.90 on strong earnings expectation in 4Q20.
– COMAN hit the ceiling after a big transaction of 24.63% to MORE’s major shareholders.
– BANPU jumped 9% to Bt10.60 after an “A+” company rating and “stable” outlook by TRIS Rating.
– KTC’s 2020 earnings dropped slightly by 3.5% to ฿5.3Bn as fee income contracted 11%.
– RATCH invested ฿2.7Bn to purchase 15.53% in BAFS after winning the auction. Meanwhile, the company also injected the third capital increase of ฿705Mn to RHIC for a fund investment in overseas.
– EP soared 8.16% to Bt5.30 after a projection of making a new high in 2020 earnings.
– Stocks in Focus on January 19, 2021: COM7 (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿49.00/share) and JMT (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿40.25/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 19, 2021