ORI-JWD Jointly Set Up “Origin JWD Industrial Asset” to Focus on Logistics Related Assets

ORI-JWD Jointly Set Up “Origin JWD Industrial Asset” to Focus on Logistics Related Assets

Origin Property Public Company Limited (ORI) announced that One Origin Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Company (the Company holds 100% of the shares), and Benjaporn Land Company Limited, a subsidiary of JWD InfoLogistics Public Company Limited (JWD), have established the new registered joint venture company called Origin JWD Industrial Asset Company Limited to conduct a real estate development focusing on logistics related assets, with a registered capital of 1,000,000 baht.

 

Regarding shareholding structuring, the shareholders divide into 2 groups: group A, One Origin Co., Ltd. (49.98%), together with Mr.Peerapong Jaroon-ek and Mr.Pitipong Trinurak, in which owned 0.01% for each. And group B, Benjaporn Land Co., Ltd. (49.99%), together with Mr.Tanate Piriyothinkul (0.01%).

คำค้น